Our FAQS, Terms & Conditions for using this online ordering facility.
How do I order from your store?
You may order by using our online shopping cart in the store, just customise the cake through the drop down menus, add other items to cart, press your cart and checkout. Fill in the forms and submit.
We also have small paw cakes available daily (cannot be customized) as well as other goodies and treats at our pet bakery in 349-D P. Guevarra Street in San Juan City if you would not like to preorder.
Ordering & Lead Times:
Please give us at least 5 days lead time for regular custom cakes placed online. All custom cakes must be fully paid for prior to delivery. Orders for grain-free and custom formulas for special needs require 7-14 days prior, to allow us to work with you in customizing your pet’s treat.
Rush orders (less than 5 days) must be placed in our store with the corresponding rush fee (kindly call 023572753). We will not accept rush orders online. ALL RUSH ORDERS REQUIRE IN-STORE ORDERING & PAYMENT for direct coordination with production and an ensured slot.
Most of our items are available at our pet bakery in 349-D CM Recto Street San Juan on a first come first served basis. Orders can be placed 5-7 prior to pickups to ensure your slot. All items on our shop are on a first come first served basis. Should you want to ensure your slot for a cake/pupcake etc, we suggest you place an advanced order.
For Cake Deliveries within Metro Manila and Rizal:
We use a same day pickup and delivery service for all our deliveries of cakes and muffins within Metro Manila. It’s a very specialized service as our cakes and pastries require expert handling to ensure that they get to your home beautifully.
By choosing our cake delivery service, you therefore agree to the following the conditions:
- Your delivery address is within Metro Manila, Cavite and Rizal only.
- Deliveries are usually from 10am-5pm, we do not have timed deliveries due to the route of the outsourced service we hire.
- Please pick out from our delivery-friendly products.
- Cakes must be fully paid 4 days before delivery day
- Parking fees in recipient’s address will be chargeable to the recipient
- Cakes leave our facility damage-free; potholes and uneven road on the way to recipient may slightly smudge the frosting. We will not replace cakes that have been slightly damaged on the way.
- If you’d like to be 100% sure about the condition of your cakes when you receive them, we would like to suggest pickups at our pet bakery in San Juan city.
- Extreme weather conditions like floods may cause delays and rescheduling of your deliveries.
- DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Please see table below!
All our biscuits and biscotti are available to be shipped by courier within the Philippines. All shipped orders require cleared payments before we send them.
Thank you and enjoy your shopping!